Your privacy is important to Precision Lift. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Precision Lift collects, and the ways in which Precision Lift uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Precision Lift may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about transactions carried out over this website (including any information provided by you; • information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including all information
provided by you); and
• any other information that you send to Precision Lift.
Using personal information
Precision Lift may use your personal information to:
- • administer this website;
- • personalize the website for you;
- • enable your access to and use of the website services;
- • send to you products that you purchase;
- • supply to you services that you purchase;
- • send you statements and invoices;
- • collect payments from you; and
- • send you marketing communications.
Where Precision Lift discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Precision Lift may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Precision Lift will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Precision Lift will store all the personal information you provide on its ISP provided servers.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Precision Lift is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Precision Lift
- • by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- • by post to Precision Lift, 130 South Oak Pointe Blvd., Seneca, SC 29672
This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on a Freenetlaw template supplied by Employment Law Contracts